Okay, summer is pretty much here not that we need an excuse to make these adorable single serving cheesecakes. However, just in case you feel you do need an excuse here is what is headed our way this season: birthday parties, picnics, beach days, indoor rainy days, barbeques and so much more. All of these occasions heavily involve, if not revolve around our love for food. What better way to compliment some good summer eats than to finish it all off with some portable, homemade no bake cheesecakes for dessert?
I personally love the single servings. The recipe will make four little mason jars or ramekins but that means you could potetnially eat this delightful cheesecake four days in a row, guilt-free...during the kid(s)' naptime...with a hot coffee in hand. Mamas, you feel me, right?
This specific recipe cuts down on the traditional cream cheese heaviness and replaces it with a nutrient rich plain Greek yogurt. This provides us some lovely healthy fats, protein, and some probiotic love. I have also used all natural sweeteners in place of refined sugars to create a healthier cheesecake that is guaranteed to be a hit for the whole family (if you wanna share).
No Bake Single Serving Cheesecakes
- ¼ heaping cup of dates (soaked in warm water until soft to make them easier to blend)
- 1/8 cup crushed pecans
- ½ cup plain cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup maple syrup (or any all-natural sweetener)
- 2 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 Tsp. lemon juice
- ¾ cup fruit (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tsp. honey (or any all-natural sweetener)
- In a food processor, blend the pecans until you’ve reached a fine crumb. Add the softened dates and blend.
- Press the pecan and date mixture onto the bottom surface of each mini mason jar and press firmly to even out. Place the jars in the fridge as you prepare the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients to the food processor and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the filling evenly into the 4 jars and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to harden before applying the topping.
- To prepare the fruit topping, soften the fruit of choice on a skillet over low heat. Once soft, gently mash the fruit with fork and stir in the honey. Remove from heat to let cool and thicken. Top your cheesecakes once the filling has solidified. Serve and enjoy!